宅趣儿韩国

标题: mnyn Alison Brie Says She Was Asked to Take Her Shirt Off for Entourage Audition [打印本页]

作者: MorrissBer    时间: 2024-9-5 00:06
标题: mnyn Alison Brie Says She Was Asked to Take Her Shirt Off for Entourage Audition
Axba Taylor Swift, Brittany Mahomes, Sophie Turner and Blake Lively Spotted Out to Dinner in NYC
Paris Hilton Speaks Out After  Heartbreaking  Fire Destroys Trailer on Music Video SetParis Hilton shared images from the aftermath of a fire that broke out in her trailer on the set of her new music video  Bad B---h Academy. By Corinne Heller Aug 17, 2024 10:11 PMTagsParis HiltonAccidentsWatch: Paris Hilton s Trailer Catches Fire On Set of New Music VideoDisaster struck the set of Paris Hiltons newest music video.The聽Paris in Love star says a fire erupted stanley cup  inside her trailer, which destroyed many of her personal belongings and other items but thankfully, did not lead to any injuries. Sadly an a stanley cup ccidental fire broke in my trailer on the set of my music video today,  the 43-year-old wrote on her Instagram Stories Aug. 16, alongside a photo of the structure, which was left charred with a big hole in the roof.  As heartbreaking as it is, Im so thankful e stanley cup veryone is safe. Paris added that shes  incredibly grateful for the amazing support I  Neiw Yvonne Orji  s 2020 Emmys Party Will Have Any Insecure Fan Begging for an Invite
Celine Dion and Other Celebs Support  SpiritDayInitiative takes a stand against bullying in support of LGBTQ youth.By Corinne Heller Oct 19, 2017 9:04 PMTagsLGBTQWatch: Celine Dion Reflects on Her 26-Year-Long Music Ca airmax reerScores of people, including celebs, wore聽purple on Thursday in honor of Spirit Day   SpiritDay , which is aimed at taking a stand against bullying in support of LGBTQ youth.Such stars include聽Todd Chrisley of聽Chrisley Knows Best,聽Emilie de Ravin鈥攁ka Bella from聽Once Upon a Time, and聽K yeezy erry Washington took to Instagram to show their support.聽 Join me and go purple聽鈾?and take a stand against bullying for  SpiritDay. Stand up for LGBT youth and  ChooseKindness,  the聽Scandal聽star wrote on聽Instagram.In addition, celebs such as聽Courtney Love a salomon nd Adam Lambert聽performed at the Believer Spirit Day Concert, presented by musician Justin Tranter and聽GLAAD, in Los Angeles on Wednesday.聽InstagramTodd Chrisley Todays the day! Show your support for LGBT youth and聽

欢迎光临 宅趣儿韩国 (http://zhaiquer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4