宅趣儿韩国

标题: azil Petrol giants exploit Brexit vote to fleece YOU out of 拢500 million [打印本页]

作者: MorrissBer    时间: 昨天 08:14
标题: azil Petrol giants exploit Brexit vote to fleece YOU out of 拢500 million
Ezfi Theresa May is failing to deliver Brexit and her Chequers compromise could usher in Jeremy Corbyn and leave a legacy of destruction
GROUPON has sparked outrage by listing a pair of womens boots with the colour n****r-brown.Online shoppers threatened to boycott the online marketplace after being horrified they were able to choose between black, brown and the offensive shade on the companys US website.4 Customers slammed Groupon US after it listed N****r-brown as a colour on winter bootsTaking to Twitter to hit out at the racial slur customer CJ James said:  What type of color is  n****r-brown  Another vented:  I will no longer purchase anything from Groupon due to boots you advertise for sale describing them as the color as n****r-brown. Poor taste and highly offensive, but Im glad you felt comfortable selling them...now I know how you r stanley cup eally feel. No more of my $$$One outrage shopper said:  Hey stanley cup  @Groupon @GrouponHelpUS a friend posted this on FB...what is n*** stanley cup *r-brown who authorized this and why are you allowing/selling this ! I x2 Xybd Full list of 170 long Covid symptoms that plague body and mind 鈥?from hair loss to incontinence
INFLUENCERS and celebrities are the  gateway drug  to fake news, according to a top internet professor.Professor Philip Howard, adidas samba og  Director of the Oxford Internet Institute revealed that celebs were the  pivot point  that take lies often concocted by Russian and Chinese bots and bring them into the  human world. 鈿狅笍 Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news  updates This insta influencer posed with her mask onCredit: InstagramTV presenters Amanda Holden and Eamon Holmes were recently blasted for sharing 5G conspiracy theories about coronavirus, while boxer Amir Khan and actor Woody Harrelson have also shared fake news over coronavirus.Tech giants Twitter, Google and Facebook were all given a ticking off yesterday by the MPs grilling them accusing them of being  unable to answer basic questions  about the disinformation.Julian Knight MP, af1  who was chairing the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport  DCMS ugg   sub-committee on online harms and disinformation said:  We will be wr

欢迎光临 宅趣儿韩国 (http://zhaiquer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4